I’m always looking for new and exciting recipes.
I have several cookbooks and magazines on my shelves here at home, plus the internet provides an endless supply of good recipes.
But what I want are GREAT recipes. Something you’ve personally created and eaten and would serve to a stranger or a family member.
– It’s summer, and I’m thinking about chili.
– I’d really like to learn how to bake a pound cake like the stuff at the Melting Pot.
– Every time I find a barbecue sauce I like, the company that made it stops making it. Be nice to have my own sauce.
– Anyone can make a main dish. Can you make side dishes? Most of mine come out of a box or straight from the recipe book they were written in.
– Bread pudding.
– I’d like some ideas on what else to do with ground beef.
– What do you do with ham?
– Crockpot recipes.